Monday, April 6, 2015

How To Get Natural Full Brows



Hello lovelies, this post is all about how I fill in my brows in order to get natural looking full eyebrows and how you can too! I have been in love with thick full brows since I saw Camilla Belle in 10.000 B. C., was introduced to Lily Collins but most importantly because of Cara Delevingne. These beautiful lady’s made me brow obsessed and started my hunt for the perfect brows. And on this journey I have tried many eyebrow products. It also led to a lot of trial and error… But I have to say I have created the perfect eyebrow tool kit!

Hola queridos, este post es sobre como lleno mis cejas para que se vean llenas y naturales, ¡y como tu lo puedes hacer también! E estado obsesionada con cejas grandes y llenas desde que vi Camilla Belle en 10,00 B.C., fue introducida a Lily Collins pero más importante de todo, fue por Cara Delevingne. Estas mujeres bellísimas me hicieron obsesionada con las cejas y empezar mi búsqueda de las cejas perfectas. Y en esta búsqueda he tratado muchos productos de cejas. Pero también he errado… Pero tengo que decir que he creado ¡la perfecta caja de herramienta para las cejas!






Tools Of The Trade

1. Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit | Ash Brown
2. Wet N Wild Coloricon Brow Pencil | Brunettes Do It Better
3. Ecotools Flat Concealer Brush
4. Ecotools Spoolie




First, use the spoolie to comb your brow hairs in the right direction.
Primero usa un spoolie para peinar tus ceja en la dirección correcta.



Second, outline your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil and fill in any sparse areas with soft small strokes.
Segundo, traza tu ceja con un lápice y llena los espacios suavemente.



Third, use the spoolie to blend it in a bit and comb the hairs in the right direction.
Tercero usa el spoolie para mezclarlo y peinar tu ceja.




Fourth, with the Ultimate Eyebrow Kit, fill in your brow with soft small stokes.
Cuatro, usa el Ultimate Eyebrow Kit, para llenar tu ceja con líneas chicas y suaves.



Fifth, use the flat concealer or eyeshadow brush to add more color depending on how intense you want it.
Cinco, usa una brocha plana para añadir más color, dependiendo en que intenso lo quieras.



Sixth, use the spoolie again and repeat any of the above steps as needed.
Sexto, usa el spoolie otra vez y repite cualquiera de los pasos anteriores como sea necesario.



Oops! Did you go over board? No problem just take your powder brush and tap your brows with whatever excess powder is left and the intensity will be notched down.
¡O no! Se quedaron muy pigmentadas? No problema, solo usa tu brocha de polvo y la intensidad se bajara.  




That’s All Folks

So there you have it! My eyebrow routine, when I have time for it. I also have a quicker one for days when I need to be out the door fast. Would you like to see it? Anyway, I hope this was helpful.

¡Ya es todo! Esta es mi rutina de ceja, cuando tengo tiempo para hacerlo. Tambien tengo una mas rápido para días en que tengo que salir me pronto. ¿Les gustaria verlo? Ojala este post les ayudo.

What is your eyebrow routine? ¿Cual es tu rutina de ceja?

Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!
Love,
Perla Sanchez

YouTube Polyvore/ Tumblr/ Instagram/ Pinterest @perlasancheza Twitter If you follow me on twitter, tweet me so I know to follow you back! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment