Saturday, November 22, 2014

JLO'S NUDE

Have you seen these in stores yet?

 Hello! I know... “Finally a beauty review!” Yay!

¡Hola! Ya se… “¡Finalmente un artículo de belleza!” ¡Yay!

If you have been to the drugstore lately, you know that L'oreal has come out with an Exclusive Collection of celebrity nude lipsticks. I got so excited when I saw these in stores! And I immediately knew which one I wanted to buy first! The JLO nude of course!   

Si hace ido de compras recientemente, habrás notado que L’oreal ha sacado una Colección Exclusiva de labiados naturales de celebridades. ¡Me puse muy emocionada cuando los mire en las tiendas! ¡Y supe inmediatamente cual quería comprar primero! ¡El de JLO por su puesto!




Throwback! Remember this iconic dress?

I have loved Jennifer Lopez’s music, style and MAKEUP, since before she was dating P. Diddy Combs! (Lol, does anyone remember that?)

Yo he querido la música, estilo y el MAQUILLAJE  de Jennifer Lopez ¡desde antes que fue novia de P. Diddy Combs! (Jajaja, alguien recuerda eso?)


So what do I think of JLO’s nude?
¿Que pienso sobre el nude de JLO?


I think this is a perfect everyday nude!

It is a beautiful beige infused pink that is also really moisturizing. I feel so luxurious putting it on and it is a drugstore lipstick! This baby is giving my fall dark red lipsticks a run for their money. I just can’t seem to remember it’s fall when I see JLO’S nude in my lipstick container!

Es un hermoso beige rosita que se siente hidrante. Me siento muy lujosa cuando me lo pongo ¡y es un labiado del mercado! Este labiado les esta robando el trabajo a mis labiales del otoño. ¡No me recuerdo que es otoño cuando lo veo en mi colección!


ME! Lol, I'm wearing JLO's Nude in this photo!


Cost | Precio: $7.99

+Pro:
-Beautiful Color
-Highly pigmented
-Smooth and easy application
-Elegant black and gold packaging (with JLO’S signature on it!)

-Hermoso color
-Muy pigmentado
-Suave y facil de aplicar
-Apariencia elegante con negro y oro (¡y la firma de JLO!)


Here you can see the puzzle like back part of the lipstick.

-Con:
-I have heard many complaints that these are hard to close because of the puzzle like shape on the back, but I don’t mind this, it just takes an extra second to remember that this side goes in the back.
-The fact that they are an “exclusive collection,” I’m scared that even with a back up (which I plan on getting.) what will happen when I run out?

-He oído muchas quejas de que es muy difícil de cerrar por el estilo rompecabezas que tiene atras, pero a mi no me molesta, solo me toma un segundo extra para recordarme que ese lado va atrás.
-Que es un color de la “colección exclusiva,” me da miedo que aun si compro un back up (y si voy a comprar otro.) ¿que va suceder cuando se me lo acabe?


~Tip:
-I love doing a brown smokey eye with this lipstick, need inspiration? Follow my JLO Makeup Pinterest board! I have been getting a lot of makeup ideas from there lately.

-Me encanta hacer un smokey eye con este lipstick, ¿necesitas inspiración? ¡Sigue mi JLO Makeup Pinterest board! Recientemente he agarrado muchas ideas de maquillaje de aquí.

Announcement!
I love blogging and making videos but I also have a full time job, so from now on I will be posting every Saturday! (Blog posts and YouTube videos) As winter and the holidays approach, I will also do some more “sneaky” posts for you guys throughout the week.

¡Anuncio!
Aunque me gusta mucho hacer blog y hacer videos, también tengo un trabajo. Por ahora y adelante voy hacer post ¡cada sábado! (Posts en el blog y videos en YouTube) En cuando venga el invierno y los días de fiestas, voy hacer mas “sneaky” posts para ustedes dentro de la semana. 

What is your favorite fall lipstick? ¿Cual es tu favorito labial para el otoño?
Thank you for reading! ¡Gracias por leer!

Love,
Perla Sanchez

#follow4follow on all social media! :D Twitter: @perlasancheza

1 comment: