Friday, September 19, 2014

My Furry Friends!


Instagram Pic

Hello everyone! Today I have a slightly different post. I know my blog title says Makeup, Lifestyle y Mas, but I rarely post anything lifestyle related… So to end this irony I decided to write a somewhat more personal post then my usual reviews. Here I bring to you! Dun, Dun, Dun! Instagram and non instagram photos of my pets to go along with my Furry Friend Tag! video on YouTube.

Yes, I have a lot of pets… Some have been know to call our house a farm! Can you believe that? Lol. Okay, I can kinda, kinda see why. Yet, even though it can get hectic having so many pets to keep track of with feeding, medication, showers to name a few, I love having so many around. I always have someone to cuddle with when I’m feeling down. And my favorite thing about having so many pets? You get to see just how different they can be from each other! I love seeing their personalities and it makes me realize how alike they are to humans. Each one is it’s own unique individual.

 



Hola! Hoy les tengo un post un poco diferente. Yo se que en el nombre de mi blog dice Maquillaje, Vida y Más, pero casi nunca hago posts relacionados con mi vida… Para ponerle un fin a esta ironía, decidí escribir un post más personal de lo que suelo escribir. ¡Ahora, les trigo para ustedes! ¡Dun, Dun, Dun! Fotos de instagram y personales de mis mascotas para ir con mi video en YouTube, Furry Friend Tag!

Si, tengo muchas mascotas… Unos hasta han llamado nuestra casa ¡una granja! ¿Pueden crear eso? Jajaja. Okay, si puedo ver porque. Pero, aunque si me vuelve loca a veces tratando de darles de comer, las medicaciones, bañarlos, para solo nombrar un poco, me encanta tener tantos animales. Siempre tengo a alguien para abrazar cuando me siento triste. ¿Y la mejor cosa de tener tantas mascotas? ¡Puedes ver qué diferentes son entre ellos! Me gusta mucho ver sus personalidades y me hace realizar que similar son a los humanos. Cada uno es original e individual.

The baby of the house: Simba
El bebe de la casa: Simba




The Diva: Pancake
La diva: Pancake






The Sweetheart: Beauty
La mas dulce: Beauty




The Playful One: Cloud
El jugueton: Cloud

Instagram Pic



The Gramps:
El abuelito:

 

How many pets do you have? ¿Cuántas mascotas tienes?


Thank you for reading & commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!

Sincerly,
Perla Sanchez

~Let’s be friends and follow each other? ¿Hay que ser amigas y seguirnos?~




YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment