Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Very Berry Summer / Wet n Wild Lipstick Review

Un verano muy morado / Wet n Wild

                         




Hello! Today’s review is on the Wet n Wild lipsticks. These lipsticks are really inexpensive and just go from $1-4, so I had to try some! This summer I have been so addicted to berry shades (hence the title) so I gravitated to those shades in the store and have been using them nonstop to add an unexpected pop of color to more neutral looks.

¡Hola! Hoy les tengo una crítica de los pintalabios de Wet n Wild. Estos pintalabios son muy baratos y los puedes encontrar de $1-4, ¡por esto tenía que tratar los! Este verano he estado adicta a pintalabios de colores morados (como se puede ver por el título) y estos colores me atrajeron en la tienda. Los he estado usando sin parar para añadir color a mis looks mas simples.


I have been using these lipsticks from Wet n Wild for about a month now and here are my thoughts, complaints and yeah…

He estado usado estos pintalabios de Wet n Wild por un mes y aquí están mis pensamientos, y quejas…

Pro:
-Great pigmentation / Gran pigmentación
-Buildable color / Color que se puede hacer más intenso
-Scent less / Sin aroma
-Inexpensive / baratos
-Great variety of colors/ Gran variedad de colores

Con:
-Dry lipstick formula / La formula de esta marca de pintalabios es muy seca
-Doesn’t always go on smooth / No siempre se puede aplicar uniformemente
-Dries the lips / Seca los labios







*My Favorite / Mi Favorito*




*Tip: Prep your lips with chalpstick while you do your makeup and then again before using the Wet n Wild brand of lipsticks that way your lips don’t feel or look dry. / Para preparar los labios debes de ponerte chalpstick antes de applicar tu maquillaje y antes de aplicar el pinta labios, de esta manera tus labios no se miraran o se sentirán secos.

I recommend this if you don’t mind using a lot of chalpstick, even on dry lips like mine; these lipsticks look nice as long as I apply a lot of chalpstick. / Recomiendo estos pintalabios si no te molesta usar mucho chalpstick, hasta para labios secos como los míos, estos pintalabios se ven bien mientras que uso mucho chalpstick.



Swatches / Muestras



Swatches / Muestras

What is your favorite inexpensive lipstick brand? ¿Cuál es tu favorita marca de pintalabios más barata?

Thank you for reading & commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!

YouTube / Subscribe

Instagram / Follow/@perlasancheza



Follow me & leave a link to your blog & I'll follow back :)




51 comments:

  1. I have Mauve Outta Here and I love it!! The pigmentation is amazing, they are a bit drying, but like you said, with some Chapstick it's all good! I love the other colors, they are really pretty!!

    beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine room looks amazing! They are a bit drying, but I love the pigmentation of these lipsticks!

    www.modernbeautygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusto el post Perlita. Muy informativo! Lastima que sequen los labios porque los colores están muy bonitos.
    Besos!

    http://maryroseglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encantan los labiales de wet and wild,gracias por los swatches :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/summer-fav-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherry Picking looks like a great color! I do wear chapstick on a daily basis, and since these are priced so cheaply, I'll have to get some myself. Thanks for leaving a comment on my back to school beauty essentials! (:

    pnncy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried a wet n wild lipstick before. Wine Room looks so pretty I might give that one a try. Just found your blog and am enjoying reading it!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for having to reply to your comment - the comment box at the bottom won't appear for me :(
    I love the wine colour and love your blog SO I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, there's some questions you need to answer :) Check it out on my blog - http://doseofsprinkle.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors! and pigmentation

    Lovely blog
    xo,
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the variety of colors. I definitely want to try these especially since you say they don't have a strong scent. Strong scents in lipsticks is something I can't tolerate haha. Great review! :)

    Victoria xo
    www.treelinedavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried these yet but they seem really lovely! Really enjoyed the colour range!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice colors. I like the light pink one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colours!
    Nice :)

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty colours! I really liked the description in a different language next to the English post. Not that I understand it aha, I just haven't seen this before and thought it was cool!

    Pixirella.blogspot.co.uk | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, these berry shades of lipstick are so beautiful. Thank you for your review, I'm def going to look into it!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh these lipsticks are crazy pigmented to bad i can't get them here in Greece !!! I really like your blog :)

    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love W&W lipsticks (the price just can't be beat!) Also, NYC (available at Walmart) is another great brand of cosmetics for less. I like the way these look on your skin, but I'm worried about their staying power.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice lipsticks <3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous colours! It's a shame that the formula is drying, although for the price you can't really complain. Loved the review :)

    Debra Bros

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe the price! I like the wine room colour!

    Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the bright pink one, but sucks they dry out your lips! I hate that in lipsticks :(

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the wine room colour!
    daisayy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great colors, love the one in the middle the most. :)

    New Post
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/2013/08/get-inspired-and-dress-to-impress.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow look so pigmented and are so affordable!

    www.beautibop.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for following! I follow back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice blog of yours dear. You can visit my blog too sis and perhaps we can follow each other? keep in touch dear :)

    http://kissandglitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. first time here in your blog! great photos and review :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. they are such nice colours!
    fback maybe?
    mind checking out my blog?
    idkmatilda.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want all this colors http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/giveaway-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. i share the same opinion with you on it being dry. i have it in nude :) i like it tho. it has its downside but i am more forgiving because its so cheap ^^ thanks for sharing your review and swatches wine room looks nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. No conocia esta marca, la "Wet n Wild".

    La verdad es que en el tema de labiales, los rosas y morados son los que mas bonitos me han parecido siempre, aun que alguno naranja que otro tambien queda muy bien.

    Muy intensos los colores si!!

    Besikos!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  31. pretty blog i like to follow you check out my blog http://theglamorize.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. They look amazingly pigmented, want to follow eachother? x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful colors! The second is my favorite!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog.

    I'm also following you now on bloglovin :)

    Chris x

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for the review!

    If you get a chance, please vote for me in the Wallis contest! Thanks! xoxo. http://bit.ly/15vLhMj

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such lovely colours would wear them all

    New follower thanks for comment on my blog

    Carrieanne x


    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  37. These do give a dry feel but I love how opaque they are! And loveee the berry shades x
    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  38. very very very very nice colours!!!!
    one question: which drugstore lipsticks do you recommend?
    coucou ;)

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow que colores tan preciosos! el color berry shades es mi preferido!!


    http://betweentwosevens.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love Wet n Wild lipsticks as well! I actually have the "Mauve outta here" one :-)
    I like your blog, followed!! Also on Bloglovin! <3

    xx Melissa
    http://melissamotz.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete