Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Why do you wear makeup? Tag



1.      When you began? ¿Cuando comenzastes?

I started wearing makeup around the end of high school and the beginning of college. I had worn makeup before but just maybe lipstick or a shadow, not a full face of makeup.

Empecé a usar maquillaje como al término de high school y el comienzo de mis estudios universitarios. Antes solo me ponía o una sombra pero no una cara completamente maquilada.

 

2.      How do you feel without makeup? ¿Cómo te sientes sin maquillaje?

I don’t feel as confident; I feel like a monster! When I go out I need to wear makeup or I feel really self conscious and like people are looking at my hyper pigmentation.

Sin el maquillaje me siento como un monstro! Cuando salgo de casa necesito que tenerlo o me siento como si toda la gente me mira y solo mira mi hyper pigmentation.

 

3.      What do you like about makeup? ¿Qué te gusta sobre el maquillaje?

I like how it can enhance what you like and cover your blemishes or what you want to hide.

Me gusta como el maquillaje puede ser usado para aumentar lo que te gusta o esconder lo que no me gusta de tu apariencia.
 
 





 (& for fun!) 3 Holy-grail items

1.      Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid foundation: Fresh Beige 70

2.      Almay Clear Complexion Concealer: 200 Light/Medium

3.      Wet and Wild Ultimate Eye brow kit: 693 Ash Brown

 

1.Darkest color Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit 693 Ash Brown 2.Lightest color Wet n WildUltimate Brow Kit 693 Ash Brown 3.200 Light/Medim Almay concealer 4.Fresh Beige 70 Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup
 

I got this tag from Sprinkle of Glitters & BeautyCrushes youtube channel; Let me know if you do the tag. I think it will be fun to see how people feel about their makeup. I tag everyone!

Este tag fue de Sprinkle of Glitter y BeautyCrush en youtube, dejen me saber si hacen este tag. Creo que será divertido saber cómo nos sentimos sobre nuestro maquillaje. ¡Las hago tag a todas!

 

14 comments:

  1. Hola! :)
    Primero muchas gracias por suscribirte a mi canal y dejar un comentario, me alegro mucho de que te haya gustado. Yo estoy empezando en esto del blog y no se muy bien cual puede ser la reacción de los lectores, así que aprecio mucho tu respuesta. Tu blog también me encanta, se ve muy cool y ya me he suscrito. En cuenta a con que puedes llevar los botines deportivos te recomendaría con los llevaras con unos leggins, jeggins o pitillos skinny con una camiseta muy casual y una chaqueta de lana encima que sea bastante suelta.

    Un beso xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Muchas gracias por comentar! Creo que si se verían bien con tus recomendaciones, los tratare con jeggins. <3

      Delete
    2. Sí, te quedara un outfit supercool! Si puedes subes una foto al blog explicando el outfit, estaría genial.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Perla, I love your blog, especially because it's bilingual because I studied Spanish in secondary school and during my first year in university so lets me practice it a bit! Your new follower! Mary

    Besos y abrazos xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! If you ever want to practice your Spanish please stop by ;)

      Delete
  3. Heyy.. thank you so much for stooping by and for the lovely comment..

    Would love to follow you.. infact following you now.. hopw you'll follow me back!!

    love
    Mehak
    www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this tag. I don't wear a lot of make up but I might do this on my blog!

    http://jericas-world.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I'd like to see your response. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. I like this post, i thought it sounded familiar as I saw it on youtube. I bet most women get so used to their makeup that they don't want to go without lol Great post:)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it becomes second nature. Thank you for your comment! :)

      Delete
  6. will definitely be doing this tag! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the Neutrogena Healthy Skin I have heard so many good things
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete