Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What do I have in common with Sailor Moon?!


¿Que tengo en común con Sailor Moon?

 
 
A pink compact! ¡Un espejo compacto rosita!

 

I just wanted to share with you all, the cute accessory I picked up at Forever 21 recently. I was looking for a new compact mirror; I had in mind something simple and black. Then I saw this compact and it reminded me so much of the one Sailor Moon carries around in the anime, I was a big fan as a kid and bought it for the childhood memories. (Like jumping around in the living room pretending to be her!) Have you ever bought something simply for memories it brought back to you? Cost:~$2.00

 

Solo quiera compartir con ustedes un accesorio que compre en Forever 21. Estaba buscando un espejito negro y simple pero después me encontré este. Yo era un gran fan de Sailor Moon como niña y este compacto me trajo muchas memorias buenas. (¡Como brincando en la sala pretendiendo ser ella!) Entonces lo compre, ¿ustedes han comprado algo solo por las memorias que les trae? Costo:~$2.00
 

 

Thank you for reading! Please comment and I will write back. If you follow me leave a link to your blog and I will follow you back! Here is the Saillor Moon opening song.

 

¡Gracias por leer! Por favor dejen un comentario y les escribiré patras. Si me siguen dejen un link a su blog para poder seguirlas patras. Aquí está la entrada de la serie de Sailor Moon.

 

xxPerla

12 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Sailor Moon was my favourite anime when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    very cute!
    If you want we can follow each other. Become my follower and always going back!
    http://lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that gem is so cute!!

    thanks for the comment and follow on my blog...followed!
    keep in touch :)

    jayj x.
    avecjayj.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww amo a sailor moon! que lindo!

    http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por comentar y seguir, te seguire tambien!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow this is so cute!! I need this! I'm living in Japan right now so hopefully i can find something similar!


    curlsandmindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sailormoon!!

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete