Thursday, July 19, 2012

Review: L’OREAL PARIS Magic Perfecting Base


Hey all! I just thought I would share this product I’ve really been loving. It’s the L’OREAL PARIS Magic Perfecting Base, which is a primer. At first I wasn’t sure about buying this because the container is quite small but I happened upon a $2.00 off coupon for it and decided to buy it.


I have been using this for about three months and haven’t had any break outs. It also really does keep my makeup on all day. What has made it one of my favorite products is how it has also lasted quite a long time for being only 15 ml. It also has a mousse like texture and goes on really smooth, leaving the face nice and soft. I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out. Costs: $12.95 or $10.00 (amazon)

1 comment:

  1. I like your review.this product is on my wish list.i am following you.i will appreciate if you can follow me back.
    http://desimompakistan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete